- We offer free shipping for US orders over $50 via standard shipping. Please note that we can only ship cases within the contiguous US -email to inquire for shipping rates to other locations. Most orders placed before 3 pm (ET) ship the same day; however some orders may need additional time. If you require immediate shipping or have a specific delivery timeline, it is best to contact us 201 585-0095 so we can check stock for you and discuss the best shipping method. We reserve the right to choose the shipping carrier for free shipping and standard shipping options.
- Musicians are known to travel, so please ensure that the address you provide is correct and current! It is is your responsibility to enter the correct address details, as it is often impossible to retrieve shipments that have been delivered. No refunds or partial credit will be given for shipments delivered to a wrong address provided by the customer unless it is returned to us.
- We offer several shipping options at checkout. Most small orders ship via USPS Ground Advantage (formerly known as "First Class Package"). While the postal service provides basic tracking, note that the “expected delivery day” is not a guaranteed delivery date, therefore it is possible that your package will arrive at a later time. Priority Mail, is an expedited and typically reliable option, but the delivery date is not guaranteed. Express Mail service does offer a guaranteed delivery date, meaning that the shipping fees are refundable if delivery does not take place as scheduled. We may require a signature at delivery for some high value shipments.
- You may choose from several UPS shipping services, all which require a street address. UPS counts only business days, not weekends or holidays, therefore a 2nd Day Air shipment sent on Thursday will be delivered on Monday. UPS offers full tracking information; however only UPS Next Day Air service has a delivery guarantee (meaning that shipping fees are refunded if the package does not arrive on the specified date). For UPS Ground service, you can estimate delivery time by looking at the UPS Ground Map .
- We no longer offer international shipping..
Return and Refund Policy
We hope you will be pleased with your Concord purchase, but in the event you need to return or exchange a product, please review the following:
- We are unable to accept used items for return.
- All returns (unused items only) must be made within 14 days, with the exception of chinrests, which must be returned within 7 days, and shoulder rests, which are non-returnable for hygienic reasons. Please examine all strings and merchandise upon receipt & contact us immediately if you have any concerns.
- Returned cases, bow cases, bows and instruments will be refunded at the merchandise price minus restocking and actual shipping fees we incurred to ship the package, so please make sure that you want the case before ordering! Cello cases are final sale due to the high shipping costs.
- Missing or damaged items: Concord must be notified within (7) days of the receipt of the package of any damaged or missing items.
- Canceled orders & returns: orders that are canceled after processing but have not yet been shipped are subject to a 4% fee. Transparency statement: we are charged a processing fee each time an order is placed--this is not refunded to us when your order is canceled. You can opt for store credit, which is not subject to the 4% fee.
- Unused items in new condition are eligible for return. Original packaging, accessories and informational literature must be included. We cannot accommodate trials of shoulder rests and fittings. Please note that gift cards are non-refundable. Items received as gifts can be returned for exchange or credit on a gift card.
- String performance on your instrument is not guaranteed, therefore installed strings cannot be returned for reasons that they do not suit your instrument or playing style. Please inspect your strings upon receipt to make sure there are no visible defects and notify us before installing if you have any concerns 201 585-0095.
- Rosin is an organic item that can melt and change form due to temperature. While we ship rosin with padding for protection during normal handling, we have no control over conditions in your area (or your mailbox). We may delay shipping your rosin order when temperatures are high here in New Jersey, but it is up to you to monitor your local conditions--order at your own risk!
- All returns must be pre-approved. Contact us by phone: 201 585-0095 or email: email@example.com to obtain a return-authorization number. You will be responsible for the return postage. Shipping charges are non-refundable. If your order was shipped free of charge, the actual postage fees will be deducted from your refund. Any additional fees we incur, including processing fees (approximately 4% of total charge) will be deducted as well. Returned cases, bow cases, bows and instruments will be refunded at merchandise price minus restocking and actual shipping fees. Cello cases are final sale due to the high shipping costs. As indicated above, we do not accommodate trials of shoulder rests & other fittings.
- Once the return has been authorized, mail the item with ample padding and protection to: Concord Musical Supplies POB 156 Leonia, NJ 07605. Depending on the value of the returned item, you might consider purchasing shipping insurance, as we cannot guarantee that we will receive your package.
- When your return is received, inspected, and approved, a refund will be applied to the original method of payment.
Concord Musical Supplies
Leonia, NJ 07605
Telephone: 201 585-0095
Leonia, NJ 07605
Telephone: 201 585-0095