- We offer free shipping for US orders over $50 via standard shipping. Most orders placed before 3 pm (ET) ship the same day; however some orders may need additional time.If you require immediate shipping or have a specific delivery timeline, it is best to contact us 201 585-0095 so we can check stock for you and discuss the best shipping method. We reserve the right to choose the shipping carrier for free shipping and standard shipping options.
- Musicians are known to travel, so please ensure that the address you provide is correct and current! It is is your responsibility to enter the correct address details, as it is often impossible to retrieve shipments that have been delivered. No refunds or partial credit will be given for shipments delivered to a wrong address provided by the customer unless it is returned to us.
- We offer several shipping options at checkout. Most small orders ship via USPS First Class Package mail. While the postal service provides basic tracking, note that the “expected delivery day” is not a guaranteed delivery date, therefore it is possible that your package will arrive at a later time. Priority Mail, is an expedited and typically reliable option, but the delivery date is not guaranteed, either. Express Mail service does offer a guaranteed delivery date, meaning that the shipping fees are refundable if delivery does not take place as scheduled. We may require a signature at delivery for some high value shipments.
- You may choose from several UPS shipping services, all which require a street address. UPS counts only business days, not weekends or holidays, therefore a 2nd Day Air shipment sent on Thursday will be delivered on Monday. UPS offers full tracking information and delivery day guarantee (shipping fees are refunded if the package does not arrive on specified date). For UPS Ground service, you can estimate delivery time by looking at the UPS Ground Map .
- International orders are shipped at your own risk. The only option at checkout is First Class International mail via USPS United States Postal Service, which carries no tracking or insurance. While some deliveries arrive within days, others may take weeks or months. We are not responsible for lost packages. Please contact us if you would like Express Mail—this service requires more detailed customs forms, and includes tracking and insurance.
- Orders including special-order items will be shipped all at once when all products are in stock.
- Packages are typically handed off to your country’s postal service. Once mailed, we are unable to obtain further details.There is no way to track it and there is no proof of delivery—we cannot contact your postal service for information. Some countries use the customs label numbers for tracking, but there is no requirement for the parcels to be scanned. We have no control over any delivery delays, or prolonged holds in customs.
- You are responsible for any VAT, tariff, duty & taxes required by your country. All types of mail may be subject to these types of fees. We cannot predict what you may have to pay. Returned parcels due to refusal to pay fees are not eligible for refund.
Returns and refunds
We hope you will be pleased with your Concord purchase, but in the event you need to return or exchange a product, please review the following:
- All returns must be made within 14 days, with the exception of shoulder rests, which must be returned within 7 days; please examine all strings and merchandise upon receipt & contact us immediately if you have any concerns.
- Unused items in new condition are eligible for return. Original packaging, accessories and informational literature must be included. We cannot allow trials of multiple shoulder rests and fittings. Please note that gift cards are non-refundable. Items received as gifts can be returned for exchange or credit on a gift card.
- String performance on your instrument is not guaranteed by the manufacturers, therefore strings that have been installed cannot be returned. Please inspect your strings upon receipt to make sure there are no visible defects and notify us immediately 201 585-0095 if you have any concerns.
- All returns must be pre-approved. Contact us by phone: 201 585-0095 or email: email@example.com to obtain a return-authorization number. You will be responsible for the return postage. Shipping charges are non-refundable. If your order was shipped free of charge, the actual postage fees will be deducted from your refund. Any additional fees we incur to receive the return will be deducted as well. Returned cases, bows and instruments will be refunded at merchandise price minus restocking and actual shipping fees. As indicated above, we do cannot accommodate trials of shoulder rests & other fittings.
- Once the return has been authorized, mail the item with ample padding and protection to: Concord Musical Supplies POB 156 Leonia, NJ 07605. Depending on the value of the returned item, you might consider purchasing shipping insurance, as we cannot guarantee that we will receive your package.
- When your return is received, inspected, and approved, a refund will be applied to the original method of payment.
Concord Musical Supplies
Leonia, NJ 07605
Telephone: 201 585-0095
Leonia, NJ 07605
Telephone: 201 585-0095