Ti Violin Strings by Thomastik-Infeld
Ti strings work with many different instruments and playing styles but are particularly well-suited for chamber and orchestra musicians
- Focused sound, highlights true colors of your instrument
- Comfortable left-hand feeling
- Excellent bow response
- Outstanding pitch stability
- Aluminum wound D TI03 (standard in sets): ideal for dark sounding violins demanding more brilliance.
- Silver D-string TI03A: works well for players seeking a warmer sound and less bow noise; the diameter of the silver D-string is significantly thinner than the aluminum wound D