DOMINANT PRO Violin G String DP04
- silver wound synthetic core, standard in DP100 set; 4.6 kg tension
- very low metallic component, less bow noise, and a more direct response.
- good fit for the majority of new and old instruments and is ideally suited for soloists, chamber musicians, and use in orchestras
- due to the slightly increased string tension (compare this with Dominant G 133 at 4.5 kg), it also offers increased resistance to bow pressure without putting too much strain on the instrument
- feels soft beneath the fingers, but stands out with its high resistance to bow pressure
Learn more: DOMINANT PRO