DOMINANT PRO Violin E String DP01 tin
- tin-plated carbon steel, standard in DP100 set
- protective nickel layer between outer coating of tin and steel for increased corrosion resistance
- diameter 0.265mm, 8.0kg tension
- good response, low whistling, well balanced brilliance & warmth
- new wire treatment offers a high level of resistance to bow pressure with no loss of color or strain on the instrument--the string sounds broad and brilliant even without applying much pressure.
Learn more: DOMINANT PRO violin strings