Boveda 49% RH High Absorption 4 pack
This Product DIFFERS FROM BOVEDA 49%RH , as it absorbs 3x more moisture to help protect your wood instrument against damage from extreme humidity.
When to use the Boveda 49% RH HIGH ABSORPTION:
- You and your wood instrument live in a climate whose humidity level is above 50% year around.--Check your local humidity levels, if lower humidity, then choose Boveda 49% for wood instruments
- You want to reduce mildew build-up and odors while balancing the humidity level in your case
- Your wood instrument is unlikely to dry out, so you’re worried about warping or other effects of too much moisture
- Automatically achieves and maintains an RH between 40 and 60%
- Replace when Boveda 49% RH High Absorption fully expands to 65 grams