Thomastik Rondo Experience Cello A String
- Vibrant with exceptional sparkle and rich overtones
- Less tension, reacts even faster to bowing impulses
The string has 700g less string tension at 18.1kg/39.9lb, but it is exceptionally powerful and creates a very compact sound despite a broad range of tonal colors, unlike other softer strings. However, unlike the standard RO41, the sound density of the RO41XP is lower. Even though it feels softer (than the RO41), it offers a nice resistance.
- Greater sensitivity to dynamics and bow articulation
- Additional sound colors and higher capacity for modulation
- For cellos that already have a high sound density or need relief (tense, tonally stiff or "stuck," closed, less flexible)
- Technical Details: Rondo Cello Strings and Thomastik Rondo Cello Strings